Monday, April 8, 2013

#2 - Transcript

[23:09] I fixed up the system and added far more sound recognition files, as well as editing out the... the glitches in the programming of the tone recognition and programming files. And while I was there, I also added in extended vowel sounds and a tone that can be described as trailing off as an ellipsis pause. Like.... this. The longer the ending sound is dragged for a pause or hesitation, the longer the ellipsis pause. This is way better than having the word pause in parenthesis every time someone takes a break to think. I also received a few complaints from people that the, um, checking system, where I reroute the text result through a commonplace proofreading database - well, I just jacked all the spell check files out of Microsoft Word and pretty much added those into my system. Unfortunately, doing that meant I sort of screwed it up a little. But I'm pretty sure it's fixed now. If you notice any blunders let me know? And also, the transcripts will become more relevant when my system improves. It's still sort of in the testing phase. 

1 comment:

  1. So far so good as I can see, no bugs, no mistakes, and I like that you replace the annoying "Pause" with simple dots.

    That makes it a lot more easier to read.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete