Friday, April 12, 2013

Danny's gotta fever.

Woke up this morning and found the kid shaking and sweating in bed. He's not much use when he gets like this. Been trying to get him to eat something, or at least sleep if he doesn't intend on getting up today, but there's not really much I can do but wait for him to ride it out. He's been pretty sluggish for the last few days anyway so I could kind of see this coming. It really isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Believe me when I say he isn't Slendersick. I am ninety-nine percent sure that this is almost entirely unrelated. The kid has asthma among some other issues and on top of everything else this doesn't surprise me at all. Plus he's been better as time goes on. His first week here with me the kid was just vomiting and shaking nonstop and I honestly thought he was going to die. But he pulled through. Now it just comes and goes and sometimes. It's gonna throw a wrench in my plans to take a trip though. 

Danny is notorious for bad timing. When I first found him, he was lying beaten and bloody in the middle of the woods and I had to carry him to a motel. It takes a lot of explaining to convince people you're not an axe murderer when you walk into a motel covered in blood with a body over your shoulder, and don't let the fact he looks like a stickbug fool you. Danny is heavy as fuck. 

Managed to convince the lady at the desk that Danny was my stepbrother and he'd gotten into a barfight, and that no we didn't need a hospital and blah blah blah, when the kid wakes up and of course starts to flip out. I'm surprised we both didn't get arrested. Kept shouting "Who the fuck are you?"

How far we've come.

Danny's probably gonna be missing for a little while, but I'll keep you updated on how he's doing. 

Kid needs to spend some more time out and about if you ask me. Anyone who likes to be cooped up the way he does is bound to be sick as a dog all the time. 

5 comments:

  1. You need to put him trough training if you ask me, not like, 10 push ups a day, extreme training, for what you have explained his immune system is rather weak. Thank God I was raised in Russia, they strengthen our immune system since the day we are born, by dipping us into freezing cold water during winter, tradition.

    But he seems like the kind of kid who would refuse to do so, and given your stubborn "Relationship". But I do think that physical training is in order here.

    Keep it together Danny, we don't need a vomiting ship wreck, lots of tea, warm soup and other shit, but no pills, pills weaken your immune system even more. Thats how I go about my illnesses.

    Pull trough soldier.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *through
      *that's
      *through
      *And I'm not even going to START on your grammar, jerkoff

      Okay, first off, a great big warm FUCK YOU to you, pal. You're the one who suggested she INTERROGATE me for a PRANK, and now this? DAMN, dude, you are the WORST kind of hardass!

      Also does it look like I give two pink feathery flying shits about what exactly they do to babies in Russia? I HOPE NOT!

      Keep it the fuck DOWN about what you think I should be like and what you think Annalee should do with me.

      Delete
    2. Correct his grammar all you want, the guy's Russian and he speaks better English than me... and I'm an English person.

      When I was three I jumped into freezing cold water to defy my toddler reins. I see now I was just born in the wrong country. Silly me.

      Delete