Monday, April 15, 2013

Someone Woke Up on The Wrong Side of The Bed

It was me.

Because I got to wake up to Danny in the midst of his melodramatic temper tantrum, which is about the equivalent to waking up to a blow horn right in your goddamn ear. Kid needs to tone down the drama a few million notches. It's going to give me fucking grey hairs before I even hit thirty.

Tugged him outside by his ear and the two of had a nice long talk that dissolved into screaming about as quickly as you could imagine. He's still out there pouting like he's fucking four years old.

God I'm sorry everyone. Sorry you all had the misfortune of reading through Danny's emotional baggage. It wasn't his place to dump all of that on you. Especially when this blog is supposed to be professional, (that's becoming quite a joke.)

Anyway, Danny's still not quite back from his sick spell, although as far as I'm concerned that's his problem now.

Kid needs to learn that just because you're going to die someday you shouldn't give the fuck up. I mean what the fuck has changed for any of us? We're going to die? Weren't we going to die before that anyway?

But it's the fucking defeatist attitude that leads to becoming proxies, and that right there is a fucking consequence. Danny needs to get that through his thick skull.


7 comments:

  1. No worries miss.

    The way I look at it is that if "it" comes back to us and we get careless and die, then "it" will just go after someone else. That someone could be random, or it could be friends or family. It's better to fight "it" and do what we can to hold it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Struck a nerve, huh? No matter.

    Another good point, why not simply lie down, someone will pick you up and make you dance to their tune.

    Forgot about that one.

    Don't apologize, weather professional or not, most people make these blogs, to actually dump their negativity here.

    Hope you weren't enjoying the sleep, otherwise, a pity he woke you up.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used my blog to break down before. But I had to, since I had just lost my mother and everyone else I cared about. So I don't mind it when people do that.

    But I didn't get mad at the commenters. I didn't start a tantrum. And as soon as I got the shit out of my system I moved on.

    Maybe Danny needs to get his survival instinct awakened. Although that has a chance of backfiring. Its a Fifty fifty chance, but once he realizes he wants to live he won't be such a whiney litte bitch anymore.

    Danny probably wil call me crazy for suggesting this though. <.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, I think I'm going to have to side with Daniel on this one. If he's ill, regardless of what paranoid and/or delusional individuals think, training is not going to help. Neither is dunking him in cold water.

    Physical illness needs to be treated with rest and medication. THEN ONCE THE ILLNESS IS GONE you start working on training and the like. I'd freak out too if I woke up from the flu to people trying to convince someone to throw me into boot camp while I'm ill.

    And I make a habit of putting myself through that kind of training ANYWAY.

    He went a bit overboard, but it sounds to me like he needs someone to talk to, not to get yelled at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit more complicated than all that. Besides, Kid can hold his own. It's time he start learning to do so.

      Delete
  5. My God what a pansy that kid a yours is.

    Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete